Jerilderie Working Dog Auction
Sunday February 28, 2016 at Jerilderie Racecourse
Information and Conditional of Entry
- A maximum of 50 dogs will be accepted for auction.
- Each entry form must be accompanied by a cheque for $100 for each dog entered, $50 will be refunded on the sale of the dog. Payable to Jerilderie Working Dogs. PO Box 111, Jerilderie NSW 2716.
- No pups under 16 weeks to be entered or sold. All dogs/pups must be able to demonstrate working ability.
- Apex Club of Jerilderie reserves the right to ballot out dogs to achieve the desired mix of dogs, but will consult with the vendors involved and refund fees if dogs are omitted. The Committee’s decision is final.
- Bitches on heat are not permitted.
- Dogs must be in good health, have current vet’s vaccination certificate. Vendors will need to present this prior to auction (when registering). NO CERTIFICATE, NO SALE. This will be returned after the sale if the dog is not sold.
- Vendors who suspect their dog may be aggressive towards stock, other dogs or humans must state this in the catalogue. This dog must be muzzled at all times whilst on the grounds.
- Vendors must demonstrate their dog at the time allocated. If not then, they forfeit their right to demonstrate.
- Dogs being demonstrated must not be allowed to work in a fashion which may lead to stock being mistreated or injured. If so the demonstration will be stopped immediately.
- Vendors are requested to register at the office at least 3 hours prior to the start of the auction.
- Reserve prices on dogs must be submitted at the office at least 1 hour prior to the start of auction. If no reserve is placed the dog will be sold to the highest bidder.
- Commission of 7.5% of the sale price will be charged.
- Vendors will be paid for dogs within 14 working days of sale.
- No dogs are to be traded prior to auction. No dog other than those to be auctioned may be demonstrated.
- Dogs passed in at auction will be held by the Committee for 30 minutes to allow negotiation between agents and the under bidder. The reserve price will be the minimum which that dog can be sold for on that day.
- The Committee or it’s representative will adjudicate on any disputes.
- Normal auction terms and conditions apply. Representatives of Elders Ltd. will conduct the auction as agents for the Apex Club of Jerilderie Inc.
- The responsibility of the wellbeing, control and restraint of dogs and their actions rests with the owner.
- Vendors should contact the Committee as soon as possible if for any reason their dog is no longer available for the auction. This may allow them to substitute another dog, subject to approval of the Committee.
- A presale catalogue will be posted to all entrants before the auction.
Inquiries to: Event Coordinator - Andrew Rutherford and Warwick Doolan
PO Box 111
Jerilderie NSW 2716
Anderw: Ph: 0427 861 515
Warwick: Ph. 0429 445 964